Monday, November 26, 2018







You feel your hope is lost?
So long as you believe and define yourself as one that has faith in the Lord, Listen to your inside and feel the Hope of the Lord. Rekindle that hope and make it shine on the outside of you.


Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—  my father’s God, and I will exalt him!

A friend was telling me the other day that she finds no strength to pray because all her hope is gone.All she does is looking at those praying ,feeling so low and cold.Such moments and dark clouds cover us more so in the time of reaching our breakthrough. The devil holds us in those dark moments to limit us from seeing our incoming breakthrough. Some of you will be my witnesses on this, At that moment when God is yet  to initiate us into our victory, so many challenges knock our doors. And it becomes so interesting because in most cases, the Lord lets all these challenges to come,he allows the tempter to go ahead and have you tested but this doesn't not mean that victory is the devil's. Those who persist until the end are saved.

"Christ is the author of Hope and love.When we put our eyes onto Jesus, our hope never fades.No matter how challenging the situation can be,never lose your Hope in the LORD."


No comments:

Post a Comment